Episode 1: What is Updated Leadership?
Welcome to the first episode of The Updated Leadership Podcast!
I dedicate this episode to those of you who are cycle breakers, the ones who question why we do the things the way we do, the ones who challenge the status quo and seek a fresh perspective on leadership.
We go back to basics and actually define leadership. We'll then identify what outdated leadership is, what updated leadership can be, and how we bridge the gap between the two.
In this episode you will also learn:
- Why complex problems really have simple solutions
- The outdated notion of leadership and how to recognize your leadership roles in various aspects in your life
- My personal experience in a fear-driven sales job and how the difference of how my current team of 5 works based on their strengths
And for those of you who have not considered yourself a leader, I want your perspective to change right now. You are the leader of your life and your leadership style matters. And we can 100% help you to identify and explore and cultivate and nurture your leadership style.
About Heidi Metro:
I'm Heidi Metro ("Mee-tro"), Visionary & CEO of When You Lead. I'm really glad you're here.
If you're reading this, you're someone who's ambitious AND has a soft heart. Who feels deeply AND kicks ass. Who has a desire to feel, love, heal AND a desire to LEAD.
And you may FEEL lonely. Like it's not possible. Like it doesn't really matter.
BUT IT DOES!
Our team is proof positive that you can LEAD in an UPDATED WAY! We WALK OUR TALK every single day.
The world needs you to lead. To CO-LEAD with others like you. Like us. Not tomorrow. Not when you've got it all figured out.
- The Disappointment Class: https://www.whenyoulead.com/disappointment
- Take the Kolbe Assessment
- Join the When You Lead Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/whenyouleadcommunity
- Watch Strategies with Soul on YouTube: Watch Now