Episode 2: You Think Too Much
Have you ever been told, “You think too much!”
If so, this episode is my love letter to you and also to myself. I have been told over the course of my life to stop thinking too much because others were trying to spare me from anxious and depressed feelings. Their loving and well-intentioned thought was that if I would just stop thinking so much, I wouldn’t be so distressed all the time.
In this episode, I talk about the word “plenty” and how to bridge the gap between “too much” and “not enough.” Life enhancing!
In this episode I also share:
- When I started to think “too much”
- The “too much, not enough” philosophy
- How to bridge the gap through self-acceptance and self-reverence
- How updated leadership is brought to the masses by individuals
I want you to live a life where your plentitude is infusing your expression, where you get to say, “I reject that there's only one way to do things and I embrace that I am unique in my individuality, that there is plenty.” You get to be absolutely unique because there is plenty to go around.
About Heidi Metro
I'm Heidi Metro ("Mee-tro"), Visionary & CEO of When You Lead. I'm really glad you're here.
If you're reading this, you're someone who's ambitious AND has a soft heart. Who feels deeply AND kicks ass. Who has a desire to feel, love, heal AND a desire to LEAD.
And you may FEEL lonely. Like it's not possible. Like it doesn't really matter.
BUT IT DOES!
Our team is proof positive that you can LEAD in an UPDATED WAY! We WALK OUR TALK every single day.
The world needs you to lead. To CO-LEAD with others like you. Like us. Not tomorrow. Not when you've got it all figured out.
- The Disappointment Class: https://www.whenyoulead.com/disappointment
- Take the Kolbe Assessment
- Join the When You Lead Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/whenyouleadcommunity
- Watch Strategies with Soul on YouTube: Watch Now