Episode 3: You're Out Of Order
Are you sick and tired of having the same argument with your partner, kids, family members, in-laws, or co-workers?
In this episode, we’re going to be talking about two different concepts; result and connection.
What I know to be true about leaders is they are so freaking smart. And because they’re so smart, sometimes the obvious gets missed.
The reason this episode is titled, “You’re out of order,” is because we are doing things backwards! With just a few tweaks, your life can be SO much easier.
In this episode I share:
- The outdated leadership model, including the philosophy, the physiology and the strategy behind results-only driven leaders
- I share some really personal stories from my own family and marriage
- I discuss the LEAD method and how to connect with your strengths
- The importance of knowing your partner's strengths
*Referenced ADHD Resources:
*Please do your own research and consult with your doctor should you need more support with ADHD.
About Heidi Metro
I'm Heidi Metro ("Mee-tro"), Visionary & CEO of When You Lead. I'm really glad you're here.
If you're reading this, you're someone who's ambitious AND has a soft heart. Who feels deeply AND kicks ass. Who has a desire to feel, love, heal AND a desire to LEAD.
And you may FEEL lonely. Like it's not possible. Like it doesn't really matter.
BUT IT DOES!
Our team is proof positive that you can LEAD in an UPDATED WAY! We WALK OUR TALK every single day.
The world needs you to lead. To CO-LEAD with others like you. Like us. Not tomorrow. Not when you've got it all figured out.
- The Disappointment Class: https://www.whenyoulead.com/disappointment
- Take the Kolbe Assessment
- Join the When You Lead Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/whenyouleadcommunity
- Watch Strategies with Soul on YouTube: Watch Now