Episode 6: The "To Done" List
I have a tool that’s going to change your life.
This tool that I'm going to teach you is going to help you navigate the breakneck pace of your never ending to do list. The to-do list is outdated bullshit leadership. I want to introduce you to the tool that I use that helps me when my to do list feels like it's kicking my ass. We're going to uncover an additional way for you to tune into the physiology of this updated leadership.
In this episode I share:
- How to be calm, attentive and regulated even when the to-do list won't get done
- How to create a to-done list that is to help to reset your physiology and ease you into the tension of non-closure
- The benefits of taking a pause to look for ways that you are out of harmony, you're out of alignment with your purpose values and boundaries
I cannot wait to understand and hear what you've learned from this episode.
About Heidi Metro
I'm Heidi Metro ("Mee-tro"), Visionary & CEO of When You Lead. I'm really glad you're here.
If you're reading this, you're someone who's ambitious AND has a soft heart. Who feels deeply AND kicks ass. Who has a desire to feel, love, heal AND a desire to LEAD.
And you may FEEL lonely. Like it's not possible. Like it doesn't really matter.
BUT IT DOES!
Our team is proof positive that you can LEAD in an UPDATED WAY! We WALK OUR TALK every single day.
The world needs you to lead. To CO-LEAD with others like you. Like us. Not tomorrow. Not when you've got it all figured out.
- The BIG BOLD BOUNDARIES Challenge: https://www.whenyoulead.com/offers/VGzyziir
- The Disappointment Class: https://www.whenyoulead.com/disappointment
- Take the Kolbe Assessment
- Join the When You Lead Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/whenyouleadcommunity
- Watch Strategies with Soul on YouTube: Watch Now