BONUS: The Salad Episode
“Leave it at the door.”
How many times have you heard that phrase? I've been told this in jobs that I've had in the past, and it's something that I hear from high achieving women in C-Suite leadership positions. They are told to, “leave it at the door,” and only do work when you're at work. No one has ever successfully, “left it at the door,” without dire consequences or some sort of repercussions. If you've ever been told to, “leave it at the door,” this episode is for you.
In this episode I share:
- The importance of receiving positive feedback from others
- What I learned about the power of sharing and feeling supported
- The importance of releasing your burdens and being interdependent on others
We are not meant to do this life alone. We are not meant to do leadership alone. We're not meant to do friendship, parenthood, or aging parents by ourselves. Join me in updating your leadership philosophy of interdependence and plenty, and community. We have so many opportunities for community inside of When you Lead. See all of the ways you can connect with us and join our community below.
About Heidi Metro
I'm Heidi Metro ("Mee-tro"), Visionary & CEO of When You Lead. I'm really glad you're here.
If you're reading this, you're someone who's ambitious AND has a soft heart. Who feels deeply AND kicks ass. Who has a desire to feel, love, heal AND a desire to LEAD.
And you may FEEL lonely. Like it's not possible. Like it doesn't really matter.
BUT IT DOES!
Our team is proof positive that you can LEAD in an UPDATED WAY! We WALK OUR TALK every single day.
The world needs you to lead. To CO-LEAD with others like you. Like us. Not tomorrow. Not when you've got it all figured out.
- The Energy of Money, by Maria Nemeth
- ARC Retreat Center: https://www.arcretreat.org/
- Take the Kolbe Assessment
- The Disappointment Class: https://www.whenyoulead.com/disappointment
- Join the When You Lead Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/whenyouleadcommunity
- Watch Strategies with Soul on YouTube: Watch Now
- Take up Your Sacred Space Masterclass